The training which is sponsored by the Lagos State Chapter of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations covers areas such as
1. Communication Psychology,
2.Trends Analysis, Public Relations Policy, Planning & Strategy,
3.Branding, Marketing & Advertising,
4.Public Relations Theory & Practice
5. Communicating (and Using the Media) for Dramatic Results.
6.Etiquette and International Business Grooming
7.Public Speaking and Event Management
8.Communicating for Innovation
9.Building Impactful Organizations and Flourishing Businesses
The Programme is sponsored by the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations,
Lagos State Chapter with support from JustEd, Finland for the benefit of
Nigerian youths. School leaders, Teachers, and secondary school students have
already benefitted from the project which started on December 17, 2018 and is
part of the Nigerian Education Enhancement Project (NEEP)
which will end on June 30, 2019. The Employability and Professional Public Relations training for undergraduates and recent graduates is ongoing.
1. Save 2 years in the length of time it will take you to earn your professional credential. Through innovative training methods that have worked amazingly well in Finland, you will complete your professional training before the end of June, 2019.
2. Get skills for immediate employment and business.
3. Build your international network and travel around the world with ease.
4. Learn how to write Personal Statements and Proposals for Scholarships, Financial aid, Postgraduate admission, Internship, Fellowships Abroad, Grants, and Loans for projects.
5. Learn how to promote Educational Institutions and other businesses.
6. Learn how to lead life of significance.
7. Learn how to study to guarantee Excellent grades.
8. Access Soft Skills and become a high net worth Person.
The programme caters for both graduates and non graduates. Graduates use it to solve the problem of unemployment or underemployment. Those aspiring to go for postgraduate programmes learn how to make successful applications for scholarships and PhD admissions abroad. They also learn how to earn money while doing their programmes so they can assist their parents to pay their fees in the institutions where they are students. It assists both graduates and non graduates to lead lives of significance and achieve financial security.
The fee payable for the programme is only N20, 000 plus an initial enrollment form fee of N2000. The standard fee for the training is over N300, 000 but undergraduates and recent graduates are permitted to undergo the training at this highly subsidized fee of N20, 000. To guarantee
a space for yourself, make payment and book for your space at www.fasteducation.org.uk/university/booking.
All payments should be made into First Bank of
Nigeria account number 2000658144 in favour of Nigerian Institute of Public
Relations, Lagos State Chapter. Please
call 08023249654 or 08183208253 if you need any special help.