for Professional Bodies
A two day Marketing Communication Workshop focusing on managing stakeholder Attitude for exponential membership and revenue growth
June 1 - 2, 2017
1. Neuro Science and Consumer psychology: The key to consumer Engagement
2. Myths regarding Attitude
3. Procedure and Elements for Introducing and promoting Products, Services and Innovations that Stakeholders and Publics can Enthusiastically Embrace and Support
4. Sustaining Stakeholder Engagement through Innovative Communication
B. Some of the problems you can solve with ease
after the programme
1. Develop new products that are speedily adopted by consumers
2. Increase price without resistance from consumers
3. Increase employee creativity, morale and productivity exponentially
4. Introduce new policies with stakeholder support
5. Regain lost clientele
6. Promote corporate environment where Innovation thrives and cost is minimized
7. Develop a reputation that grows membership and revenue
C. Workshop Leader
Peter Ogudoro, PhD, a UK-based Development Communication and Positioning Expert, Career Strategist and Attitudinal Change Programme Designer. His full profile is available here
Refreshments and lunch will be served
Leaders Arena, Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
F. Who Can Attend?
I. Registrars of Professional Bodies
II. Membership Directors and their Lieutenants
III. Public Relations and Communication Officers of
IV. Human Resources and Administration Directors and Officers of Professional Bodies
G. Participation Fee
One hundred and thirty thousand naira (N150, 000) only. Registration received latest February 28, 2017 attracts a discount of thirty thousand naira (N30, 000). Such participants are to pay One hundred and twenty thousand naira (N120, 000) only.
All payments should be made in favour of the Organizers, Ogudoro Leadership Trainers and Management Consultants. Bank Certified Cheques, Drafts and Transfers to First Bank Account number 2001386194 in favour of the organizers are acceptable modes of payment. Please call 08023249654 if you have any question.
Being a practitioner of one of the relevant fields, a seat has been reserved for you until Monday, February 28, 2017. To ensure that your name is written correctly on your badge (for networking purposes), please register for the workshop here (it takes only one minute). Please call 08023249654 or email email@example.com if you have any question.
17 Unity Road (Conference Registration Unit, third floor-right wing), Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Telephone: If you would like to speak with the Workshop Leader, Dr Peter Ogudoro or have any relevant question answered, please call +234(0)8023249654